Make a Reservation
CV-19 RISK ASSESSMENT
We would like to thank you for your continued patience in abiding by the government restrictions. At Oh Calcutta, there is nothing more important to us than our guests and our team’s wellbeing. If you or any of your party are feeling unwell, especially if you have a high temperature, a new persistent cough or a loss of taste or smell, please contact us to cancel your booking What the traffic light red system means for you when you and your guest visit Oh Calcutta
- It is mandatory to wear a mask within the restaurant and alfresco dining area at all times except when eating and drinking.
- You must scan in using the Covid-19 tracer app, or fill in the contact register.
- We will only permit entry with a Vaccine Pass. This is in accordance with the government guidelines. There will be no exceptions.
- We will reserve the right to refuse entry.
- You and your guests aged over 12 will be asked by a member of our staff to verify your vaccine pass.
- Our restaurant will ensure that social distancing requirements are in place.
- Please do not visit our restaurant if you are self-isolating or unwell.
- We will continue to offer a contactless takeaway service if this is more convenient.
You can be assured that all our employees have been double vaccinated for more than two weeks. Our team are instructed to wash their hands frequently and for a minimum duration of 20 seconds. Our team is given training to ensure employees understand the risks, routes of transmission and the importance of handwashing, social distancing and cleaning and dealing with coughs and sneezes We thank you for your understanding and your continued support. We look forward to welcoming you back on site as a valued guest.
Make a reservation at this award-winning restaurant. Upon completing this simple form you’ll receive an acknowledgement email. We’ll be in touch as soon as possible to confirm your booking.